Search This Blog

Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Bachelor, Week 6

To be perfectly honest, I have no idea what to say about this past weeks episode. First of all, it has been the craziest two weeks with a bunch of training for one job and some student drama at another. I've made it through all right, but wow am I ready for the weekend! I didn't even get to watch The Bachelor until very late on Tuesday night. While I thoroughly enjoyed the episode, the content was just lacking. Except for Michelle's antics of course. Her narcissism was in full swing Monday night. At least she makes the show interesting.

I am significantly beginning to wonder about Brad, the man of the hour. I think it's amazing how he is still keeping Michelle around. She caused way more drama than Jackie did last week! But he sees something in her so we get more entertainment. I am already embarrassed for her for next week based solely on the previews of her photo shoot on the beach with Brad. Maybe it's the whole vampire craze thing, but I keep picturing her looking up from kissing him on the beach with fangs and blood dripping down her chin screaming, "He's Mine!" to the other girls standing by. Maybe Maddison left her fangs and Michelle finally found a use for them after secretly storing them away in her purse the past three weeks.

Glad he let Alli go. My mom and I called her "face" because she always made the worst faces while on camera. Pretty girl, for sure, but her face was kind of elastic, stretching in ways you weren't expecting. The camera always seemed to catch it. Alli did have a very entertaining case of entomophobia that could certainly use some aversion therapy or some cognitive conditioning. I have never used either of those in a therapy session, but it would be interesting. I suppose if I were to use aversion therapy with Alli, I would have to wear protective gear. She hurled that glass of coke at Chantal something fierce! But at least if I were able to get her down to being with a bug in the same room, we could save Brad from screaming interruptions while speaking with Michelle. Michelle would love that too so all Brad's attention was only on her with no interruptions, or else she might get mad. Oh, wait, Michelle is always mad. It's her way of flirting.

Well, it's late, it's been a long week, and my brain is dead tired...I know this because I just mistyped 'dead' as 'ded'...nice. Have a wonderful weekend everyone and I promise to be more analytical and insightful next week in Anguilla! Oh, the places we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment