Search This Blog

Sunday, January 29, 2012

single roots

Sometimes, someone else can say more eloquently what I would like to say. My favorite Bachelor Recap blog writer posted this on the SingleRoots blog website...which I just discovered when I read this post. There is much truth in what she says.


P.S.~Just added this site to my favorites. The knowledge that other people struggle with similar questions, emotions, and reassurance found again and again in a God who loves is soothing and another way God speaks.

3 comments:

  1. Erin,
    Thanks so much for the SingleRoots shout-out! Lincee touched a definite nerve with her post--especially for us girls. And you're right, there is something soothing about a community for people who struggle with the same issues as we do.

    I hope to see you around the site!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jessica! You will definitely see me around the site. I love the concept and just the community the blog is creating. Most of my own friends have all paired off and it's hard not to think that I'm all alone sometimes. Just the knowledge that the community is out there is reassuring that I'm not alone in this struggle. Thanks for checking my own blog out too...keep me in mind if you need more guest writers!

    Have a wonderful evening!

    ~Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anytime you're ready, girl! Email me at jessica [at] singleroots [dot] com, and I'll forward you our guidelines for guest posting!

    ReplyDelete