Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

just what i needed to hear...

I have been feeling so alone lately and wondering what it is that God is up to in my life. I feel as though I have been called to be the places I am and do the things I am doing, but still, it's not the bigger picture. I'm still missing the bigger things that I'm waiting for and I'm tired of going it alone. But the truth is, I'm not alone. A wise woman once told me that God doesn't lead us places just to drop us off and leave us there. I know this to be true, but it is often so hard to feel it. So, this blog from the Stuff Christians Like website was just what I needed to hear. I love how God reminds us of His greatness just when we need to hear it...not before or after, but just at the perfect time. Gives me hope that all this in between stuff is His perfect plan too...even if it doesn't always feel that way...

http://www.jonacuff.com/stuffchristianslike/2011/02/4453/

No comments:

Post a Comment