Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Bachelor, week 8/9

For the record, I do realize that I am the worst Bachelor blogger EVER! Not only have I been late putting up my Bachelor response for the past three weeks, but I also completely MISSED last week. I have decided that becoming a regular Bachelor blogger is not my thing and that I am going to leave it to others out there. However, I will probably blog on my observations every once in a while because it's just plain fun!

I also have nothing further to say about my mental health observations about the girls. I've said my piece about Chantal and Emily is rock solid. My pick since day one! Brad, on the other hand, needs to step up and handle the pressure. I wonder if it's not about his commitment issues or his father or anything other than he can't handle the pressure. Sure, he's holding it together, but I'm not sure he is capable of making this decision wisely. Maybe that's what it was last time...too much pressure to pick one so he picked none. Honestly, he seems a bit immature for Emily (despite the fact that he's 14 years her senior!). She is always up front about the reality of life with a five year old and letting him in on what life would be like. And yet, he still doesn't seem to get it. He has little nieces and nephews from what I remember, but I don't think he totally comprehends insta fatherhood. But, he seems to like Emily the best and is therefore trying. Hats off for effort!

With Chantal, Brad seems to be infatuated with her infatuation. Let's face it...it feels good to be liked! Even when you're not interested in someone, it always feels nice to know that you've been noticed and that you invoke good feelings in them. Chantal and Brad seem to be a good match, but Brad does not seem as into her total package as he is about Emily...excluding his naivete about lil' Ricki Tik. He obviously thinks she's hot, but he doesn't tell her more than he should like he does with Emily. With Emily, he's assured the whole way, from wine picnics outside to three one-on-ones on a group date to giving away more information than he should have. I'm not always the best at picking the woman who gets the final rose, so I'm just making some observations.

Sooo...how does he decide between America's Sweetheart and The Girl Whose Slap was Heard Round the World? Can he handle the pressure? There seem to be equal reasons to stay with each one (and abc may have edited all the actual reasons he's choosing the way he is), but what does Brad want? Maybe he just doesn't know. Maybe he never will know. Either way, the world will know what happens in two short weeks from now. I don't know about you, but I'm excited.

Oh, and I'm excited for Girls Tell All next week. I can't wait to see our resident narcissist back in action....Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment