Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

no school...no money...but plenty of love for Glee!


There is a new Glee tonight...Finally! Also glad that there is something for me to look forward to since there is no school today in West Hartford. Normally, that would be a welcome announcement. However, since I get paid by the hour and since I have essentially been unemployed for the past two months, I'm actually disappointed. I know I should enjoy these moments as there will soon be a day when regardless of what the schools do, I will still have to work. Until that day, I will be looking for things to do today. So, if you are also looking for things to do today, enjoy this video, comment here, and maybe I will write more later. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, also I love Modern Family. Love the cameo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, guess I was wrong about there being a new Glee on...but soon pretty please!!!

    ReplyDelete